OEE Design and Programming Services
Focus Engineering have key experience at building and rolling out full OEE – what is OEE:
3 factors that define OEE:
Track Equipment Availability, Equipment Performance & Production Quality
- Calculating overall equipment effectiveness (OEE) using automated software is most effective when combined with downtime tracking.
- OEE calculation software provides an indication about the current efficiency for a machine, a production run, or even the entire facility. Tracking downtime is the key to unlock information about where and how to make improvements so you can raise the OEE rates of your facility.
The OEE Downtime Module combines both OEE calculations and downtime tracking to give operations managers a robust software package that measures efficiency and shows how to boost efficiency rates.
Call: 094 9377506
- Support Contracts
- Project Design, Execution & Management
- PLC Software Programming
- HMI Software Programming
- OEE Design and Programming
- SCADA Design & Data Analysis
- MES (Manufacturing Execution System)
- Software & Hardware Redundancy
- Statistical Analysis
- Industrial Automation Training